“Secure the future of your kids”
To secure your children’s future, it is wise to save for them from their early years. This product is designed for children from birth to 18years, it instills a savings culture in them and gives a head start in life.
- Opening balance N5, 000.
- For children below the age of 18 years.
- Parents are allowed to operate the account till the child is 18 years.
- Converts to regular savings account once a child turns 18 years
- Attractive interest rate
- Free piggybank for savings at home
- Save consistently to enjoy a good credit rating
CMBank ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS
- Duly completed Junior Savers account opening form
- Two recent passport photograph of both Child and Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, etc).
- Copy of kid’s Birth Certificate/International Passport
OTHER BENEFITS APPLICABLE TO ALL ACCOUNT TYPES
- 24/7 Banking services via our various E-channels
- Monthly statement via email
- Dividend warrant lodgments are acceptable
- Bank transfer from other banks is permissible
- Know Your Customers (KYC) rules apply
- Cheque lodgment is permissible