“Not just a woman, also a landlady”
This initiative is aimed at supporting women’s development through ease of access to mortgage finance and other financial services. This one-stop platform advances women’s economical inclusion in Nigeria. These products are tailored towards women’s financial inclusion in Nigeria.
Under this scheme are various product opportunities for women:
- Women’s Group Save-for-Shelter
- Women’s Target Savings
- Women’s Zero Equity Mortgage
- Women’s Direct Mortgage
- Women’s Fixed Deposit
FEATURES & BENEFITS
WOMEN’S GROUP SAVE-FOR-SHELTER
- Our Women’s Save-for-Shelter account allows you save a minimum of 2,000 naira monthly towards applying for your mortgage, whilst also earning monthly interest at 1% higher than a regular savings account. The consistency of your savings allows us an insight into your credit worthiness.
- Flexible repayment option tailored to your personal circumstances and long tenured mortgage repayment with duration up to 25 years.
- Free access to E-banking; manage your account online with no hassle.
- Zero equity contribution requirement to access mortgage
- Payments can be spread up to 25years, for instance an applicant looking to buy a property worth 6 million naira, having saved 2,000 for two years, approved on a 25-year mortgage at 9% interest rate, will payback 21,625 naira per month for 25 years.
- If you are a woman looking to buy your own home, have a consistent income but are not able to put down a huge deposit or collateral, this is the account for you.
WOMEN’S TARGET SAVINGS
- Save smartly towards your set goals with our Women’s Target Savings account.
- No initial deposit required to open the Women’s Target Savings account.
- Once account is opened you set a target and a minimum monthly contribution.
- Free access to E-banking, to manage your account online with no hassle.
- Higher interest rate than a regular savings, the interest rate on this account is 1% higher than a regular savings account.
- Regular monthly deposit, this account will require a regular monthly payment in order to keep you earning your bonus interest.
- Looking to further your education, go on that bucket list holiday or have the wedding of your dreams? This is the account for you, we reward your consistent savings with a bonus 1% interest per annum when you meet your target.
WOMEN’S ZERO EQUITY MORTGAGE
- You can benefit from our attractive interest rates. While saving towards your home, the account yields 1% more than the prevailing interest rate on regular savings.
- This will give you easy access to our mortgage services.
- You can enjoy zero equity contribution requirement, instead of 30% equity contribution, to access our mortgages. You can benefit from the flexible repayment option which can be tailored to your personal circumstances.
- A long tenured mortgage repayment can be made available for you.
- Payments can be spread up to 30 years, for instance an applicant looking to buy a property on a 25 year mortgage at 9% interest rate, will payback 21,625 naira per month for 25 years.
WOMEN’S DIRECT MORTGAGE
- Do you know the rent you pay now can serve as your mortgage payment to own your home?
- At CMBank, we provide a mortgage facility to ease the financial stress involved in home acquisition. And as a woman, you can have access to this account.
- We have designed this account to aid your desire to own a home with a long-term repayment plan.
- Repayments are spread over up to 30 years depending on your individual circumstances.
- Equity contribution payments start from 30%.
- You may decide to save up your 30% equity contribution with our Target Savings account.
- You can save your mortgage deposit for a period of time at special interest rates for your savings.
WOMEN’S FIXED DEPOSIT
- On fixed savings, we offer some of the best interest rates on the market.
- As a woman, you can access even better interest rates coming through the women banking team.
- Your savings can either be fixed for 90 days, 180 days, 1 year or 2 years.
- Duly filled account opening form
- 2 recent colored passport photographs
- Utility bill not less than three months
- Valid means of identification ( Driver’s license, International passport, National ID card, Voters card)
- 24/7 Banking services via our various E-channels
- Monthly statement via email
- Dividend warrant lodgments are acceptable
- Bank transfer from other banks is permissible
- Know Your Customers (KYC) rules apply
- Cheque lodgment is permissible
For further inquiry on WOMEN BANKING, kindly contact us via this email: email@example.com