National Cooperative Social Housing Scheme (Savings)
As the Co-operators’ Bank, we are tasked to ensure a value driven mortgage process for all co-operators through our low cost and long termed mortgage. Already, we offer the cheapest mortgage (as low as 8.5%) in Nigeria compared to the average 21% offered by Commercial Banks; however, we are able to provide lower cost mortgage (as low as 6%) when the savings scheme commences.
The co-operative social housing savings scheme will augment the development finance pool for cooperators and this requires consistent savings on monthly basis.
CMBank ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS
- Duly Completed Account Opening Form.
- Letter of authority of Association or society signed by the Chairman/President and a second officer appointing Cooperative Mortgage Bank Plc as Bankers.
- Two satisfactory references
- Certificate of Registration
- Minutes of meeting approving the opening of the account.
- Two recent passport sized photograph of each of the signatories to the account
- Valid means of Identification of each signatory to the account.
- Constitution/bye laws of the Society/Club/Association
- Documentary Evidence of Address of signatories.
To show interest in NATIONAL COOPERATIVE SOCIAL HOUSING SCHEME