Ever heard of the new street slang “Try Dey enjoy, problem no Dey finish”?. Well, it simply means live your best life in the moment because life will always bring more struggles to tackle. Everything you need to live your best life is on the other side of your anxiety. Anxiety is a feeling of worry or unease. An anxious person constantly worries and fears the outcome of the present and the latter. The truth is, everybody is anxious and nobody has all the answers. The earlier you understand that you have no control over how life goes, the better you get over yourself , move on and start to live your best life.
Anxiety weighs you down, it’s steals you away from the moment. Anxiety creates more problems than there already is. You can’t sit somewhere all day and wait for your challenges and struggles to be over before doing other things in life. There’s more to life and more to explore than wallowing in struggles. Life is difficult? Yes. Does problems ever end? No. What do you need to do? Live your best life.
we are here for a good time, not a long time, so make every minute count.
I know you are thinking, how do I live my best life when I have all these challenges? Well it’s easy;
7 ways to live your best life
1. Choose your passion: It is important to define your passion. know what drives you, what makes you happy and most especially what you enjoy doing. Life becomes less difficult when you define your passion. There’s no better way to be truly fulfilled or live your best life than choosing your passion and exploring your passion. Have you found your passion? Click here to read on how to define your passion.
plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone else to bring you flowers. -Joe Luis Borges
2. Do not seek validation: Seeking validation is going to other people to tell you what you are doing with your life at the moment is valid. Seeking validation is a wrong approach to being able to live your best life. It creates unnecessary pressure and distractions. You do not need people to tell you how to run your life. It is your life and your decisions. Seeking validation is simply you escaping from being accountable for your life decisions. The reality is, you must be accountable for your life decisions and work on whatever needs to be changed by yourself and on your own.
3. Manage opinions: People’s opinions will always come your way. It is up to you to objectively manage people’s opinions of you. Filter their opinions; pick what you are already self aware of and what is generally beneficial to everyone. Do not let people’s opinion get to you or run your life. Click here to read more.
4. Learn from disappointments: Instead of wallowing in disappointments and getting depressed. Why not see disappointments as lessons and stumbling blocks that can be turned into a ladder to success. Make your disappointment a lesson to victory.
5. Work smarter: I know the phase goes as work smart not hard. In reality, you need to work hard to work smart. I’m not suggesting you over work yourself. I’m only encouraging you to give your work your best. Give room for new ideas. Think better and do better. Click here to read on how to work smarter.
6. Take a break: Breaks are very essential to well being and functionality. Always take breaks from work. Spend time with family and friends. Take your personal time for self care and grooming. Have fun in your way and relax.
7. Be yourself: Always be yourself. You find true and genuine peace when you are yourself. No stress. No pressure. No need to impress anyone. Just be yourself.
You can’t live your life for other people. You have got to do what is right for you even if it hurts some people you love.